Friday, August 23, 2013

What has she been doing?



This little 33 month old brat pretty much marches to the beat of her own drum and wakes up in a new world every day.

We have been through so many changes in the last few months. She's at a new school with all of her friends, she's potty trained, she's helpful, she's sooo dang smart - too smart. This kid also used to be my sleeper - she still is, but she prefers to stay up until midnight and her fifteen hours through the next day. And she's becoming so much like me, it's scary. I love having her around most of the time because she's so wild and spontaneous. She is very like me in that she doesn't have any form of a brain to mouth filter and there's no telling what's going to come out of her mouth. I think she even surprises herself sometims.

She loves to dress up in "pwincess dwesses" and prance around the house giving orders.

Her "Umigoogles ON!" We watch too much Team Umizoomi.

She's also a pretty good "helper" in the kitchen.


This kid's facial expressions crack me up!!

I love this kid more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow. She's pretty much my entire would and I cannot begin to imagine life without her. I thank God for her everyday and can't wait to see what her future holds.





No comments:

Post a Comment