Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glued to the tube

I grew up in front of the tv. I come by it honest; my mother always fell asleep to NickatNite and at any given time there was a 2:1 ratio of tv to people in my house and they were always on. Pretty much how it is at my house right now. I just about cannot function without that background noise. What do I watch, you ask? Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Nemo, Rapunzel, Mulan, and Monsters, Inc. Ha. 

Pre Macy, I was in love with God awful reality tv, House reruns, History, Discovery, TLC, HGTV. Now the only adult tv I get to watch is Frazier and the Golden Girls at night after the Mess crashes. And occasionally Duck Dynasty when I remember it's recorded. Which is almost never. 

And there's my random post of the month. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment