Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pictures

I can count the number of days I didn't take a picture of Macy on my hands. I have THOUSANDS of pictures of her - but 90% of them have been taken with my iPhone. A few weeks ago, I entered a contest on Facebook. Like and share the page and get a free mini-session with five edited pictures on a disk.. I've never won a free coke, let alone something this awesome. We had our shoot Sunday and I am in love!! Carrie Nichols did a fabulous job and I can't wait to book a fall session with her!! She suggested HSU, which was cool since that's where I got my degree, and then I suggested the Courthouse since that's where I've worked all of my adult life. Macy was being a brat that day, but Carrie still managed to get some ah-mazing shots.


This one is probably my favorite


LOVE - I will probably have this one printed on a canvas and hang it in the living room. I also have some old window panes that's I've been looking to use, so I might put this one in there.


She was not cooperating at Henderson and clung to me like glue, this is the best we got.



She was still pretty clingy and kept saying that she was cold, but this is also one of my favs.


I love her kisses! I don't get them very much.


I really think the ones from the Courthouse are special. 


Annnnnd of course, the classic Macy face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment