Sunday, February 23, 2014

Let it go

Perk of being a single mom: I spend most of my free time with Macy and only Macy. It's a little scary how in tune I am with her. But I wouldn't have it any other way. My absolute favorite part of the day is snuggling up with her and having her roll over and asking to have her back scratched and for me to sing Amazing Grace to her.  Some of my friends think I'm nuts for being glued to my child, and maybe I am, but in my line of work, I see so much that most mothers don't.. I am CONSTANTLY worrying about bad things happening to her, it takes a LOT of self restraint for me not to call Mrs. Mae several times a day to check on her.

In other news, we sing Let It Go about 19385829193858472818274829191 times a day. And watch Disney. This winter has been hell, well a colder version. It's been miserably cold and we've had a bad case of cabin fever. And sinus infections. Only within the last week has the weather been nicer. It's been so nice to get outside and soak up the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment